Archive for June, 2016

Coolamon Rotary News Bulletin #1617-1

June 30, 2016

Changeover 2016 Welcome to the new Rotary year!  The Rotary Club of Coolamon celebrated its 45th changeover on Monday night in the company of local dignitaries, visiting Rotarians, partners and guests.  Along with a changing of the guard, the task of composing the bulletin has changed hands as well.  I hope to keep up the […]

Posted in Bulletins Comments Off on Coolamon Rotary News Bulletin #1617-1

Coolamon Rotary News Bulletin #45

June 21, 2016

Coolamon Rotary News Bulletin #45 THANK YOU WAYNE AND HELEN I know that I express all of our members wishes here in saying thank you to President Wayne Lewis and Helen Lewis for a great Rotary year for Coolamon and District.  The only measure of a successful club is that the members keep on turning […]

Posted in Bulletins Comments Off on Coolamon Rotary News Bulletin #45

Coolamon Rotary News Bulletin #44

June 7, 2016

Coolamon Rotary News Bulletin #44 SEOUL RICON 2016 SPECIAL EDITION JUNE IS ROTARY’S FELLOWSHIP MONTH This week we feature the Beers Rotarians Enjoy Worldwide Fellowship.  Seen at Seoul last week. Beers Fellowship Launched at Sydney 2014 Beers Fellowship Web Site. MEETING MONDAY JUNE 6th.  2016 We had a very good role up for a Club Assembly last night 17 […]

Posted in Bulletins Comments Off on Coolamon Rotary News Bulletin #44

Coolamon Rotary News Bulletin #43

June 1, 2016

Coolamon Rotary News Bulletin #43 MEETING MONDAY MAY 30, 2016 We had another good rollup on Monday, which included 20 members and 3 guests.  One of the guests was Shane Bullock, Coolamon resident and manager of Jindalee Feedlot (located near Stockinbingal).  For those that don’t remember, Shane was instrumental in providing the processed cattle byproduct that […]

Posted in Bulletins Comments Off on Coolamon Rotary News Bulletin #43