Archive for November, 2017

Coolamon Rotary News Bulletin #20

November 21, 2017

Coolamon Rotary News Bulletin #20   PDG Fred Loneragan and PDG David Kennedy above D9700 Rotary Foundation Director, PDG David Kennedy reminds us: Polio Poliomyelitis (polio) is a paralyzing and potentially fatal disease that still threatens children in some parts of the world. The poliovirus invades the nervous system and can cause total paralysis in … Read more…

Posted in Bulletins Comments Off on Coolamon Rotary News Bulletin #20

Coolamon Rotary News Bulletin #19

November 14, 2017

Coolamon Rotary News Bulletin #19   NOVEMBER IS THE ROTARY FOUNDATION MONTH ANDREW BEST R.I. AUSTRALIA RIDES FOR POLIO PLUS “My last day of training here at the office before I leave for my Rotary International Ride to End Polio. Thank you to the amazing RI Staff from this office who collectively have donated USD $560 of their … Read more…

Posted in Bulletins Comments Off on Coolamon Rotary News Bulletin #19

Coolamon Rotary News Bulletin #18

November 7, 2017

Coolamon Rotary News Bulletin #18     Message from our D9700 Foundation Director PDG David Kennedy:   THE ROTARY FOUNDATION – OUR CHARITY NOVEMBER IS THE ROTARY FOUNDATION MONTH   BREAKING RECORDS DAY 1 WILL! CLICK ON THE PHOTO TO SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE VIEWED THIS POST!   MEETING NOVEMBER  6th. 2017 Youth Exchange Night … Read more…

Posted in Bulletins Comments Off on Coolamon Rotary News Bulletin #18