BINGO ROSTER TO JUNE 2013
July 12th 2012
Leslie Weston, Paul Weston, John Glassford, Rodney Jarrett
August 9th 2012
Ian Durham, Garth Perkin, Grahame Miles, John Burns
September 13th 2012
Christine Atkinson, Henk Hulsman, Dick Jennings, Neil Munro
October 11th 2012
Ian Jennings, John Glassford, Grahame Miles, Mark Reardon
November 8th 2012
Henk Hulsman, Leslie Weston, Paul Weston, John Burns
December 13th 2012
Garth Perkin, Ian Jennings, Ian Durham, Mark Reardon
February 14th 2013
Dick Jennings, Rodney Jarrett, Neil Munro, Christine Atkinson
March 14th 2013
Henk Hulsman, John Burns, John Glassford, Grahame Miles
April 11th 2013
Leslie Weston, Paul Weston, Ian Jennings, Garth Perkin
May 9th 2013
Dick Jennings, Mark Reardon, Ian Durham, Rodney Jarrett
June 13th 2013
John Glassford, Neil Munro, Christine Atkinson, Henk Hulsman
INSTRUCTIONS FOR MEMBERS ON HOW TO RUN BINGO:
ROTARY CLUB of COOLAMON
- * Buy a litre of milk for tea & coffee, have a float of $450 & collect key from Allawah Lodge main desk, preferably before 6pm, when they lock the front door. Please make sure key is returned after unlocking.
- *Set up tables in hall with about 6 or 7 chairs around each; also set up a table at back of the hall for people to put supper they bring along when they arrive & another table for Bingo board to be supported on.
- * Set up table at front entrance for selling Bingo ticket books, raffle tickets, etc.
- * A Bingo book is a small book (about 5cm high) of 20 different colour tickets & sells for $5.
- * A jackpot sheet consists of a full sheet of one colour only & sells for $1 each sheet.
- * Raffle tickets sell for $1 each - sell some at front entrance and again at the supper intermission; aim to sell at least 100 tickets in the night. Cash prize equals the number of people participating.
- * In kitchen, set up the urn, almost full with water, near the servery window; set temp. about halfway & check water temperature near half-time. Set up about 15 coffee mugs & 15 cups & saucers for tea. There should be enough tea, coffee & sugar in the plastic crate; check there is enough there for next month at end of night. Also set up small side plates on table at back of hall, for people to put their cakes & sandwiches on when they arrive.
- * at end of night please make sure lights & air conditioning are turned off. Lock front doors from inside & escape through the kitchen door.
Grahame Miles Service Projects Director