International Service Competition Please Join In

Would you all have a vote for this competition for a Rotary Club in the USA please? Go to the following web site and follow the instructions below. You can vote every hour, however one vote cast right now will help them over the line. The competition closes on the 9th March. Let us show them the power of Rotary on the Internet! You do not have to be in Rotary to vote.

VOTE HERE

Vote for the “1st ADA Accessible Swing Set in County” which is 2nd row, far right. After you click on green “Vote” button, a CAPTCHA screen comes up and you enter a code, then “Vote” again, then a little window pops up saying “you only get one vote, you’re sure this is correct?” Click “Yes” or whatever and you’re done.

You can vote once per hour – per machine and per browser. I’ve taken to voting from I.E., Firefox, and Chrome, then my Droid phone – as often as I can remember. So, I get 4 votes in 2-3 minutes.

Thanks
Todd

Todd Lindley DDS FAGD
Rotary Foundation Alumni Coordinator, Zone 31
Past District Governor, District 6060, 2010-2011
9553 Lackland Road, Suite 4
Overland MO 63114-3640

“Hopefully this contest can help us finish raising the funds needed to build the 1st Handicap Accessible Swing Set in St. Francois County. The footage of the mouse race came from last years race.” St Francois County Rotary Club.