This is a very active Rotary club and does a lot for our local community in the Coolamon Shire. As well our club works for the AIDS orphans and those with HIV/AIDS in Hout Bay a suburb of Cape Town.
Here in no particular order are some photos of our work:
- Supporting Circus Quirkus an opportunity of underprivileged children in Wagga and area to visit a circus.
- Gears & Beers we support the annual bike event hosted by the Rotary Club of Wollundry
- We raise further funds with events such as the Open Garden Days in Coolamon:
- Raising funds for ShelterBox with events such as the Larapinta Trek in the Northern Territory:
- Sponsoring vulnerable and at risk girls from the slums of Nairobi and getting them an education:
- Climbing Mountains in Africa to raise funds for our projects in East and South Africa: