Archive for April, 2022

Coolamon Rotary Bulletin #2122-38

29 April 2022

WEEK OF APRIL 25th ANZAC DAY EDITION COOLAMON ANZAC DAY 2022 Photos by Linda Nolan from Ganmain (dawn service) and Sharon Miles (daytime service)   STORIES FROM OUR MEMBERS 1. MARY POTTS A little information on some of my relatives who served: My grandfather, Phillip John Golden, enlisted in the AIF 36th […]

Posted in Bulletins Comments Off on Coolamon Rotary Bulletin #2122-38

Coolamon Rotary Bulletin #2122-37

15 April 2022

WEEK OF APRIL 11th We had 18 members along to a self catered evening of fellowship and fun.  President albert had a few things to say including birthday wishes to Ian Jennings and presenting Ian with a bottle of wine. John Bond is out of intensive care and Neil Munro visited Bondy […]

Posted in Bulletins Comments Off on Coolamon Rotary Bulletin #2122-37

Coolamon Rotary Bulletin #2122-36

7 April 2022

WEEK OF APRIL 4th President Albert welcomed 17 members and one guest, former CRC Rotarian, Myffy Collette, to our weekly meeting.  It was wonderful to see Myffy again after a long absence. Perhaps we’ll see more of her? The raffle for the Sportsman’s night raised $1,460–a good effort by all those who […]

Posted in Bulletins Comments Off on Coolamon Rotary Bulletin #2122-36

Sunflowers Harvested

6 April 2022

This is a quick update on the progress of the Sunflowers for Ukraine initiative.  Doug Bruckner from Gnadbro Pastoral Company at Collingullie invited us over to witness the harvest.  President Albert Suidgeest and I went to his farm and we were interviewed by the Riverina ABC Radio station. The seeds are in the bin and […]

Posted in Bulletins Comments Off on Sunflowers Harvested