Archive for October, 2011

Coolamon House in Hout Bay

October 29, 2011

Dear John, I hope you are keeping well, good friend, and you will be pleased to hear that Coolamon House is looking good and working well with patients streaming through. I see our district PR used Facebook for the story in today’s Hout Bay paper and various have made comments already. It was posted at: […]

Posted in Bulletins Comments Off on Coolamon House in Hout Bay

Banter in Photos Fun

October 22, 2011

At our Rotary meetings and on the internet of fellow Rotarians or ROTI we have time for fun!  Here are some photos that express our sense of humour.  

Posted in Bulletins Comments Off on Banter in Photos Fun

RYDA Week in Wagga Wagga

October 17, 2011

ROTARY YOUTH DRIVER AWARENESS This week RYDA was held at the Eqex centre in Wagga wagga with many year 11 students attending from all around Wagga wagga some as far as away as Culcairn.  It was our duty to look after the Coolamon Central School students last Friday.  Ian Jennings, Paul Weston and John […]

Posted in Coolamon Comments Off on RYDA Week in Wagga Wagga

District Governor Visits Coolamon

October 12, 2011

DG Ian Simpson and his wife Jean paid us a visit on Monday night.  We had a board meeting before the club gathering and I am sure that DG Ian feels that we are in good shape.  DG Ian gave an excellent presentation to our members and our guests during the evening. It was not […]

Posted in Bulletins Comments Off on District Governor Visits Coolamon

Shelterbox in Kenya

October 12, 2011

Oxfam America Ambassador Scarlett Johansson recently visited a ShelterBox-tented camp in Dadaab. Well done Scarlett for shining a light on the world’s most vulnerable. Watch this CNN video to learn more about her visit to Kenya – SHELTERBOX NEWS

Posted in Bulletins Comments Off on Shelterbox in Kenya

The Rotary Foundation and the global charity Mercy Ships.

October 10, 2011

Rotarians will help improve the delivery of vital health care services in West Africa

Posted in Bulletins Comments Off on The Rotary Foundation and the global charity Mercy Ships.