Archive for December, 2020

Happy Christmas

25 December 2020

Our Tracy doing great work for those who are in need in her home Kendu Bay in Kenya. Tracy Monique What can I say? God is good to me. He’s shining my star so bright, I’m in awe. These are blessings that will set us up for success🥺🥺 My first outreach was a feat, and […]

Posted in Bulletins Comments Off on Happy Christmas

Coolamon Rotary Bulletin #2021-18

22 December 2020

Week of December 14th Our weekly meeting was the last of 2020.  Much of the evening was spent scrunching up Monster Raffle tickets in preparation for the draw on NYE.  Hundreds of tickets were sold in Coolamon, Ganmain and the surrounding areas, which will allow us to make generous donations to the Coolamon-Ganmain Hospital […]

Posted in Bulletins Comments Off on Coolamon Rotary Bulletin #2021-18

Coolamon Rotary Bulletin #2021-17

14 December 2020

Week of December 7th Our weekly meeting focused on several items of business (Monster Raffle ticket sales, planning for the Christmas party, etc.) as well as fellowship.  Sales of raffle tickets are going well, but we have a few weeks left until the draw (NYE). Because of COVID restrictions, no guests are being invited […]

Posted in Bulletins Comments Off on Coolamon Rotary Bulletin #2021-17

Coolamon Rotary Bulletin #2021-16

6 December 2020

Weeks of November 23rd & 30th Club activities are at a crawl as many members are tied up day and night with harvest.  It looks to be a record-breaking year for most crops, so good luck getting the last of the crop harvested before Christmas. Because of the large number of members engaged in […]

Posted in Bulletins Comments Off on Coolamon Rotary Bulletin #2021-16