Archive for August, 2013

Coolamon Rotary News Bulletin #09

August 27, 2013

Coolamon Rotary News Bulletin #09 AUGUST IS MEMBERSHIP AND EXTENSIONS MONTH.   THE NEW ROTARY LOGO LAUNCHED TODAY 26 August 2013   MONDAY MEETING 26th AUGUST 2013 Tonight we had a regular meeting with our guest speaker being John Franklin a Coolamon Resident. Guests present were a Past President of Coolamon Rotary Bob McCormack and […]

Posted in Bulletins Comments Off on Coolamon Rotary News Bulletin #09

Rotary Launches New Web Site 26th August 2013

August 26, 2013

Above is the new logo for Rotary. 27th August Rotary International launches a new web site.  I have had a go on it and find it exceptional. You will need to sign on with your email and password if you are already registered if not you will need to register. MY ROTARY Go to the […]

Posted in Bulletins Comments Off on Rotary Launches New Web Site 26th August 2013

Coolamon Rotary News Bulletin #08

August 20, 2013

Coolamon Rotary News Bulletin #08 AUGUST IS MEMBERSHIP AND EXTENSIONS MONTH. During Rotary Membership and Extension Month, I will: sponsor a new member recommend a friend or family member who doesn’t live close by to other clubs volunteer as a mentor to a prospective or new member tell a friend or colleague about Rotary and […]

Posted in Bulletins Comments Off on Coolamon Rotary News Bulletin #08

Wagga Wagga Rugby Choir in Junee

August 14, 2013

Posted in Bulletins Comments Off on Wagga Wagga Rugby Choir in Junee

Coolamon Rotary News Bulletin #07

August 14, 2013

Coolamon Rotary News Bulletin #07   AUGUST IS MEMBERSHIP AND EXTENSIONS MONTH. Beatrice Cervi of the Rotary Club of Perth, WA, recently posed this question on the Official Rotary International Group site on LinkedIn: “My club is currently working on a strategy to renew and revitalise the club due to declining membership in recent years. Have you […]

Posted in Bulletins Comments Off on Coolamon Rotary News Bulletin #07

World Elephant Day August 12th 2013

August 13, 2013

World Elephant Day August 12th 2013. If the poaching keeps going on at this rate there will be no elephants left in Africa by 2025. We are calling on Rotarians to join us in this battle: RAGES Proposed Rotarian Action Group for Endangered Species.

Posted in Bulletins Comments Off on World Elephant Day August 12th 2013

Sydney Convention 2014 June 1st-4th

August 7, 2013

Sydney Convention Promo (IT) from Rotary International on Vimeo.

Posted in Bulletins Comments Off on Sydney Convention 2014 June 1st-4th

Coolamon Rotary News Bulletin #06

August 6, 2013

Coolamon Rotary News Bulletin #06   AUGUST IS MEMBERSHIP AND EXTENSIONS MONTH. “Renew and Revitalise” “Just like any other product you have to market your club in the local community, there is nothing like a highly visible hands-on project to get you noticed. Get the newer member to organise it. Ditch as many of the “formal” […]

Posted in Bulletins Comments Off on Coolamon Rotary News Bulletin #06