Archive for September, 2022

Coolamon Rotary Bulletin #2223-11

26 September 2022

MEETING OF SEPTEMBER 19th President Paul welcomed 16 members and one guest (Matthew Higgonson) to our weekly meeting. “Bear” Pattison reported that the Marrar Campdraft Association was very appreciative of the assistance provided by members of CRC in manning the gate on September 17th and will be making a generous donation to the […]

Posted in Bulletins Comments Off on Coolamon Rotary Bulletin #2223-11

Tracy’ Graduation

25 September 2022

Well, it was a wonderful day in Nairobi yesterday I will post more later.  Tracy is on my mind this morning in Nairobi. Yesterday was one of those days that makes one very proud to be a Rotarian. Susan and I travelled to Nairobi from Ganmain to witness the graduation of our Tracy. What an […]

Posted in Bulletins Comments Off on Tracy’ Graduation

Coolamon Rotary Bulletin #2223-10

18 September 2022

VALE YOUR MAJESTY! Queen Elizabeth of the United Kingdom thanking ‘Estimate’ for winning the 2013 Ascot Gold Cup The painting, by Irish artist Tony O’Connor, is unfinished and has attracted a lot of attention on Facebook.  Most comments suggest he  leave the painting in its current unfinished state. WEEK OF SEPTEMBER 5th Visit of […]

Posted in Bulletins Comments Off on Coolamon Rotary Bulletin #2223-10

Coolamon Rotary Bulletin #2223-09

9 September 2022

WEEK OF AUGUST 29th SOCIAL NIGHT IN WAGGA WAGGA On the 5th Monday for months that have five Mondays we organise a social evening away from our club.  On 29th August a number of members and partners journeyed  to Wagga Wagga for dinner and ten pin bowling. The Riverina Hotel was booked […]

Posted in Bulletins Comments Off on Coolamon Rotary Bulletin #2223-09

SUNFLOWER SEEDS FOR UKRAINE AUGUST NEWSLETTER

2 September 2022

The demand continues for seeds and information on this initiative for sunflower seeds for Ukraine. Please click on the following links to get the pdf files:   Sunflower August News -Part 1 Sunflower August News Part 2    

Posted in Bulletins Comments Off on SUNFLOWER SEEDS FOR UKRAINE AUGUST NEWSLETTER