Archive for November, 2012

Coolamon Rotary News Bulletin #21

November 28, 2012

Coolamon Rotary News Bulletin #21 MEETING November 26th. 2012 NOVEMBER IS ROTARY FOUNDATION MONTH. Monday night was a social night at the club and we had 10 members attend.  We discussed many and varied items and had a great night finishing late. Grahame Miles reported on the Rotary Sunday Markets apart from the heat Grahame […]

Posted in Bulletins 1 Comment »

Mountains of the Moon What it looked like

November 26, 2012

Here is a short video on Jake Norton who is climbing the 7 THIRD highest peaks on & continents ot raise awareness for cleanwater.  This is exactly what we went through and only a month before we were there: ENJOY!    

Posted in Africa Comments Off on Mountains of the Moon What it looked like

President Paul is Back

November 22, 2012

Welcome Home Paul! Back from my trip to the US, a bit tired, but very satisfied.  I accomplished all I had hoped to, and saw everyone on my list.  Attached is a picture of me exchanging banners with Shelly Bullock, president of the Rotary Club of Trumansburg, NY.  Their club is a similar size to […]

Posted in Bulletins Comments Off on President Paul is Back

Coolamon Rotary News Bulletin #20

November 21, 2012

Coolamon Rotary News Bulletin #20 MEETING November 19th. 2012 NOVEMBER IS ROTARY FOUNDATION MONTH. Monday night was a quiet social night and we had dinner at the Coolamon Hotel. We discussed many and varied subjects but uppermost was how do we attract new members to our club. Most important is to all help in one […]

Posted in Bulletins Comments Off on Coolamon Rotary News Bulletin #20

Coolamon Rotary News Bulletin #19

November 14, 2012

Coolamon Rotary News Bulletin #19 MEETING November 12th. 2012 NOVEMBER IS ROTARY FOUNDATION MONTH. Our monthly business and board meeting followed our AGM for 2012.  Amongst the business discussed was the election of our office bearers for 2013-2014: ELECTION OF THE BOARD 2013/2014 President Elect 2013-2014:  Dick Jennings Secretary:  Paul Weston Treasurer:  Henk Hulsman Foundation […]

Posted in Bingo, Bulletins, Coolamon, Meetings, Members Comments Off on Coolamon Rotary News Bulletin #19

Coolamon Rotary News Bulletin #18

November 7, 2012

Coolamon Rotary News Bulletin #18 MEETING November 5th. 2012 NOVEMBER IS ROTARY FOUNDATION MONTH. Georgia Roberts a Red Cross Ambassador from Coolamon Now NB Donate means blood not money! Members present: Paul Weston, Leslie Weston, Henk Hulsman, John Burns, John Glassford, Grahame Miles, Ian Jennings, Dick Jennings and Ian Durham Guests: Christine Lorraine and Val […]

Posted in Australia, Bulletins, Meetings, Members Comments Off on Coolamon Rotary News Bulletin #18

The November Bread Basket

November 5, 2012

Rotarians On The Internet Here is the November issue of the ROTI Bread Basket: BREAD BASKET NOVEMBER ROTI Dinner Bangkok

Posted in Bulletins Comments Off on The November Bread Basket

Paul Harris Speech from 1933

November 2, 2012

From a good friend on ROTI Arthur (Art ) McCullough Past President Escondido Sunrise RC , in Escondido,California. Thanks Art. Dear Friends in Rotary, back in about 2000 a ROTI member in South Africa was visiting a Rotary friend in his home and as they looked in the man’s desk they found a small plastic […]

Posted in Bulletins Comments Off on Paul Harris Speech from 1933

Coolamon Rotary News Bulletin #17

November 1, 2012

Coolamon Rotary News Bulletin #17 MEETING October 29th. 2012 Dick Jennings and Roger Quine relaxing! Monday night being the 5th Monday of the month we had a social gathering at Marilyn and Ian Jennings’s farm “Raywood” about 10 ks out of Coolamon. Members present were Paul Weston, Leslie Weston, Ian Jennings, Dick Jennings, John Burns, […]

Posted in Bulletins 1 Comment »